- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
|Heroes at Usk Farmers' Market||Saturday, March 3, 2018 - 15:34|
|Trealy Farm||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:59|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:09|
|News from Beverly Reed||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:49|
|News from Parva Spices||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:51|
|News from Lynda and Wayne, Onllwyn Eggs||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:55|
|Vale Foods||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:58|
|Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 15:02|
|Christmas wrapped up at Usk Farmers' Market||Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:30|
|String Quintet to play for Christmas||Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 15:59|