Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in comman ownership with revenues sufficent for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|News||Friday, October 16, 2015 - 14:32|
|October 17th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:38|
|November 21st Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:44|
|December 5th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:46|
|November 7th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:41|
|December 19th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:49|
|October 3rd Market News||Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 16:10|
|Latest News about this website||Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 11:56|
|18th September Market News||Friday, September 18, 2015 - 13:51|
|Usk stall application for the 4th quarter 2015||Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 16:52|