Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Market News July 2018||Friday, July 6, 2018 - 13:10|
|News from Trealy Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:21|
|5th July Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:10|
|Usk Vale Foods aka Mark the Fish||Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 19:27|
|Message from Robert Boyle of Carrob Growers.||Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 11:00|
|News fromPenrhiw Farm||Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 12:10|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:34|
|News from Usk Vale Foods||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:41|
|Changes in the Data Protection Laws GDPR||Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 14:51|
|May 16th 2018 - latest news form Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 19:05|