Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Usk Vale foods this Saturday (October 6th)||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 15:30|
|Apple Pressing Demonstartion||Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 15:27|
|Latest August News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 12:11|
|Hello from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:24|
|Beechtree Bees||Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 17:46|
|News from Tilly||Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 17:44|
|July News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 18:59|
|Market News July 2018||Friday, July 6, 2018 - 13:10|
|News from Trealy Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:21|
|5th July Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:10|