Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in comman ownership with revenues sufficent for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Penrhiw Dispatch May 30th 2019||Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 23:36|
|Art and Music weekend||Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 12:37|
|Usk vale Foods aka Mark the fish||Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 17:18|
|Penrhiw Farm latest-Lambing has almost finished!!||Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 23:46|
|May bank Holiday Fresh Fish||Friday, May 3, 2019 - 10:51|
|May 2019 dispatch from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 10:24|
|Penrhiw Dispatch April 18th 2019||Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 12:30|
|April 6th Fish Stall||Friday, April 5, 2019 - 22:54|
|Penrhiw Dispatch March 15th 2019||Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:29|
|Fish at the next market||Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 16:28|