- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
|2016 First Quarter Booking Form||Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 13:12|
|Usk Farmers' Market wins Award||Friday, November 20, 2015 - 15:24|
|News||Friday, October 16, 2015 - 14:32|
|October 17th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:38|
|December 19th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:49|
|December 5th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:46|
|November 21st Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:44|
|November 7th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:41|
|October 3rd Market News||Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 16:10|
|Latest News about this website||Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 11:56|