Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in comman ownership with revenues sufficent for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|August 30th||Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 04:02|
|August 15th Market||Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 15:46|
|July 4th market News||Thursday, July 2, 2015 - 12:53|
|Details of the June 20th Market||Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 20:45|
|Christine to swim the channel !||Friday, June 5, 2015 - 18:28|
|Farmers' Market Lunch at Museum Cafe||Thursday, June 4, 2015 - 14:23|
|Details of the June 6th Market||Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 19:02|
|The Fish Stall||Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 18:57|
|Third Quarter Booking Form||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 16:37|
|Bread at the market||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 22:48|