- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
|Penrhiw Farm November 15th||Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:05|
|All about apples||Sunday, October 1, 2017 - 23:29|
|Elm Tree Pies to close||Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:41|
|Money raised for charity||Friday, February 3, 2017 - 13:29|
|Usk Farmers' Market is 18 years old||Tuesday, November 1, 2016 - 15:56|
|The Usk vegetable box scheme.||Thursday, April 21, 2016 - 12:14|
|News for April 16th 2016||Friday, April 15, 2016 - 19:11|
|March 19th||Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:27|
|5th March 2016||Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - 22:43|
|February 6th 2016 Market||Friday, February 5, 2016 - 10:13|