Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in comman ownership with revenues sufficent for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch September 4th 2019||Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - 10:53|
|Latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 13:40|
|August 1st 2019 Penrhiw Farm Updates||Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 11:15|
|August 1st 2019||Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 11:14|
|Latest News from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:15|
|Message from Alan Joseph Prints||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 12:54|
|Parva Spices Message||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 10:50|
|July 4th Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 10:38|
|Message from Caroline's real Bread||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 14:29|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch June 12th 2019||Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 21:18|