Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Christmas Order Schedule -Trealy Farm||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:53|
|Our Next Market December 7th 2019||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:27|
|Fish at the market -December 4th 2019||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 12:16|
|Penrhiw Farm Latest||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 11:20|
|News Flash from Little Mill Natural Products -Andrea||Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 10:17|
|Llanvachas House Plants||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:45|
|Penrhiw Farm October 31st 2019||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:34|
|Usk Vale Foods - aka mark the fish||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:12|
|October 17th news from a wet Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 10:04|
|Countryside Alliance Awards 2020||Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 20:52|