For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Farmers' Market Lunch at Museum Cafe||Thursday, June 4, 2015 - 14:23|
|Details of the June 6th Market||Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 19:02|
|The Fish Stall||Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 18:57|
|Bread at the market||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 22:48|
|Third Quarter Booking Form||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 16:37|
|New season lamb arrives at the market||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:11|
|Farewell to Sandra||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:55|
|January Market News||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:56|
|Market News February 5th 2015||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:02|
|May 16th market details||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:15|