For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|December 19th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:49|
|October 3rd Market News||Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 16:10|
|Latest News about this website||Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 11:56|
|18th September Market News||Friday, September 18, 2015 - 13:51|
|Usk stall application for the 4th quarter 2015||Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 16:52|
|August 30th||Sunday, August 30, 2015 - 04:02|
|August 15th Market||Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 15:46|
|July 4th market News||Thursday, July 2, 2015 - 12:53|
|Details of the June 20th Market||Thursday, June 18, 2015 - 20:45|
|Christine to swim the channel !||Friday, June 5, 2015 - 18:28|