For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Beechtree Bees||Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 17:46|
|News from Tilly||Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 17:44|
|July News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 18:59|
|Market News July 2018||Friday, July 6, 2018 - 13:10|
|5th July Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:10|
|News from Trealy Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:21|
|Usk Vale Foods aka Mark the Fish||Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 19:27|
|Message from Robert Boyle of Carrob Growers.||Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 11:00|
|News fromPenrhiw Farm||Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 12:10|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:34|