For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Vale Foods||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:58|
|Trealy Farm||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:59|
|Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 15:02|
|Christmas wrapped up at Usk Farmers' Market||Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 11:30|
|String Quintet to play for Christmas||Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 15:59|
|Penrhiw Farm November 15th||Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:05|
|All about apples||Sunday, October 1, 2017 - 23:29|
|Elm Tree Pies to close||Friday, June 30, 2017 - 10:41|
|Money raised for charity||Friday, February 3, 2017 - 13:29|
|Usk Farmers' Market is 18 years old||Tuesday, November 1, 2016 - 15:56|