For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|News||Friday, October 16, 2015 - 14:32|
|October 17th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:38|
|November 7th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:41|
|November 21st Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:44|
|December 5th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:46|
|December 19th Market News||Friday, October 2, 2015 - 19:49|
|October 3rd Market News||Thursday, October 1, 2015 - 16:10|
|Latest News about this website||Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 11:56|
|18th September Market News||Friday, September 18, 2015 - 13:51|
|Usk stall application for the 4th quarter 2015||Thursday, September 17, 2015 - 16:52|