For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|May 16th 2018 - latest news form Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 19:05|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - 23:41|
|News||Friday, April 6, 2018 - 00:19|
|Special offers for April 7th Market||Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - 12:35|
|Smarts Cheese News from the farm||Friday, March 16, 2018 - 22:47|
|Usk Vale Foods: Specials for this market||Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 10:49|
|Celia Thomas News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 18:44|
|Exclusive Hand made chocolate from Beverly Reed||Thursday, March 8, 2018 - 11:50|
|Heroes at Usk Farmers' Market||Saturday, March 3, 2018 - 15:34|
|Trealy Farm||Friday, March 2, 2018 - 16:59|