For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:28|
|Andrea Steel Crucorny Environment Group News 13th November 2018||Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 19:29|
|Addtional Autumn range of products from Crucorny Environment Group (Andrea Steel)||Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 15:09|
|Special Birthday Celebration Market||Monday, October 29, 2018 - 15:08|
|October 20th market||Friday, October 19, 2018 - 12:27|
|New developments for Usk Farmers' Market||Friday, October 19, 2018 - 14:31|
|Dispatches from Penrhiw Farm October 16th 2018||Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 16:09|
|October dispatch -Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 11:26|
|Retrospective exhibition of the works of Sue Bentley||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 18:50|
|Usk Vale foods this Saturday (October 6th)||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 15:30|