For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Art and Music weekend||Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 12:37|
|Usk vale Foods aka Mark the fish||Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 17:18|
|Penrhiw Farm latest-Lambing has almost finished!!||Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 23:46|
|May bank Holiday Fresh Fish||Friday, May 3, 2019 - 10:51|
|May 2019 dispatch from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 10:24|
|Penrhiw Dispatch April 18th 2019||Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 12:30|
|April 6th Fish Stall||Friday, April 5, 2019 - 22:54|
|Penrhiw Dispatch March 15th 2019||Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:29|
|Fish at the next market||Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 16:28|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch 26/02/2019||Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 09:51|