For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|January 15th 2020 Notes from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 21:43|
|Penrhiw Dispatch January 2nd 2020||Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 21:02|
|Christmas Order Schedule -Trealy Farm||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:53|
|Our Next Market December 7th 2019||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:27|
|Fish at the market -December 4th 2019||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 12:16|
|Penrhiw Farm Latest||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 11:20|
|News Flash from Little Mill Natural Products -Andrea||Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 10:17|
|Penrhiw Farm October 31st 2019||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:34|
|Usk Vale Foods - aka mark the fish||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:12|
|Llanvachas House Plants||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:45|