For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Latest News from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:15|
|Message from Caroline's real Bread||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 14:29|
|Message from Alan Joseph Prints||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 12:54|
|Parva Spices Message||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 10:50|
|July 4th Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 4, 2019 - 10:38|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch June 12th 2019||Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 21:18|
|Penrhiw Dispatch May 30th 2019||Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 23:36|
|Art and Music weekend||Thursday, May 30, 2019 - 12:37|
|Usk vale Foods aka Mark the fish||Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 17:18|
|Penrhiw Farm latest-Lambing has almost finished!!||Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 23:46|