For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Coronovirus update||Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 22:08|
|The market is changing to a weekly Collection Market||Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 19:02|
|March 18th 2020 Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 12:23|
|Penrhiw Farm||Friday, February 14, 2020 - 10:44|
|News from Mark the fish for Saturday February 1st||Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 18:05|
|Pewnrhiw farm Latest January 30th 2020||Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 13:27|
|January 15th 2020 Notes from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 21:43|
|Penrhiw Dispatch January 2nd 2020||Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 21:02|
|Christmas Order Schedule -Trealy Farm||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:53|
|Our Next Market December 7th 2019||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:27|