For the market on Saturday, December 1st we will have:
- spiced cranberries for turkey, game and cold cuts.
- homemade mincemeat with brandy for your mince pies.
- Of course the usual jams, chutneys, lemon curd, cordials, apple juice, Welsh honeys, bara brith and fruit pies.
- In particular, we have rum and blackcurrant jam, calvados and crab apple jelly and whiskey marmalade for something more celebratory.
- We have traditional fig jam for those who would like something different.
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
|Penrhiw Dispatch March 15th 2019||Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:29|
|Fish at the next market||Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 16:28|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch 26/02/2019||Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 09:51|
|Salmon & Broccoli Fishcakes||Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 13:39|
|Organic Meat from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 10:24|
|January 16th 2019 Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 13:42|
|New Season Marmalade||Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 22:32|
|THis week from USK VALE FOODS||Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:10|
|Delights form Andrea Steel (Crucorny Environment Group)||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:17|
|Fresh filleted Sea Bass 1st December 2018||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 18:21|