- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
|Coronovirus update||Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 22:08|
|The market is changing to a weekly Collection Market||Tuesday, May 26, 2020 - 19:02|
|March 18th 2020 Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 12:23|
|Penrhiw Farm||Friday, February 14, 2020 - 10:44|
|News from Mark the fish for Saturday February 1st||Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 18:05|
|Pewnrhiw farm Latest January 30th 2020||Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 13:27|
|January 15th 2020 Notes from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 21:43|
|Penrhiw Dispatch January 2nd 2020||Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 21:02|
|Christmas Order Schedule -Trealy Farm||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:53|
|Our Next Market December 7th 2019||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:27|